Monday, November 15, 2010

Stuff...

  • The boys football game didnt go so well.
  • One of their players got hurt a week ago. Never went to the doc. After 3 more games he finally had it checked out. He has a hairline fracture. :(
  • I was lazy all weekend. :) The only thing I really did was the one football game.
  • We had a roast tonight for dinner. I was thinking it wouldnt turn out so great by the stuff it said to put in it.
  • It was AWESOME! Even the kids liked it and they dont usually like roast.
  • We record alot of TV now. If its a show I like I just set the thing to record whenever a new one comes on. I love that feature.
  • In the evenings once the kids are in bed the hubby and I usually watch one or two shows and we skip all the commercials. Its really nice because it only takes about half the time.
  • We are having company next weekend. I am both excited and blah about it.
  • Cleaning every inch, nook and cranny in the house is a pain in the arse and it still never looks clean enough for company. Not to mention that as soon as the kids walk through the door it looks as if a tornado has come right through the middle of the house.
  • Excited because we get to meet some friends we have never met in person before.
  • I actually have stuff that I want to put on my Christmas list this year :) My parents will be happy about that. The hubby too!
  • I cant believe that Thanksgiving is almost here :) Its my favorite holiday.
  • You get to enjoy family and friends without all the commercialized and gift giving of Christmas.
  • Well usually you get to spend it with family. My family this year has decided not to do anything together. Just do whatever you want.
  • I think I want to show up at my Moms and have Thanksgiving dinner with my family...or we could just go to the SIL's house a day early.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I like the lack-of-present-opening-business of Thanksgiving too.....but I also LOVE Christmas!!!! =)

Hairline fracture?? Poor kid. I'm thrilled to be going to our last football practice on Thursday. Woot! Woot!

And, like you, that whole cleaning for company is a beat-down because YES, the kids come through and all of a sudden, it's a junk yard again!! What the hell? I yelled at mine last night for "ruining" everything I'd done before they came home from school....invited them "to participate" in their lives, and sent them to bed. =)

Damn kids. I miss them while they're at school...lol