Monday, November 22, 2010

This weekend was good : )

  • We had company come in on Thursday.
  • Nice people. We didnt do a whole lot due to the time constraints of school pick up but we had a good time.
  • I may need a liver transplant after this weekend.
  • Bowling on Friday. Man I suck! It was a blast though. We are going to have to do it again sometime soon.
  • Saturday during the day was all about the boys and football. They won!
  • Football is finally over !!!!
  • Came in 3rd for the season.
  • Their coach bought himself what we planned for a gift for him. Now I have no clue. Any ideas for a gift for a great man that has been great in not only teaching my children about football but also about responsibility, respect, manners, and many other things?
  • The night consisted of lots of drinking. I may or may not have surprised all the boys coaches (they have become friends).
  • Sunday was beautiful. I cant believe how nice it has been. I loved it. We had a cookout. This time the kids got to come :) (they were sent away for all the other fun)
  • The food was good, the beer was cold, and the company was great. I couldnt have asked for a better afternoon.
  • I just got the kids Christmas list.
  • One of them looks almost like the one from last year only with a few book titles changed. Sigh. We already bought him that stuff and he didnt use it.
  • The little ones lists are a mess. They just run around looking at the stuff they already have and if they like it then they add it to their list. Not very helpful.
  • One wants zebra print socks, or the bright green, pink , purple or blue ones. Have I mentioned that I have all boys. :)
  • The other one is all about video games.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Don't you love becoming Friends with people during sporting seasons? =) I do...it's not easy (for me, anyway) to spend 4-8 hours with a bunch of strangers thrown together in the name of extracurricular activities....when you end up making a Friend out of it? Awesome.

And a liver transplant? [smile] I hear you....save me a place in line. ;-)