Monday, December 6, 2010

Its been a while...

  • Ok so I have been really busy.
  • I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
  • I did. Had a quiet lunch with my Mom, Step Dad and sister. After we sat around and talked. It was really nice.
  • My husband has taken up golf. Which is fine but he wants to go all the time.
  • He keeps adding things to his Christmas list. He is driving me crazy because he wants to go buy everything right now.
  • With him I have to wait until last minute because if he knows its in the house he will go find it.
  • We are starting Christmas shopping this week. I still dont really know what I want to get my kids.
  • Football is officially over for us. We had our end of season party yesterday.
  • It was fun. The coaches loved their gifts. We got them a book. One of the players mothers took picture all year long and put it together for us. It was awesome!
  • She also made a slide show for us. She made my life much easier :)
  • When I was talking about the coaches I almost cried. I am going to miss peewee. This was the boys last year.
  • Some other stuff has been going on in life too but well it sounds like bitching alot or its really depressing so that boring ol stuff I will keep to myself because I am in a better mood for now.
  • Happy days :)

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Blogs are for b*tchin' all of the yuck stuff out of your head. I say, "Fire away!" ;-)

(and aside, I know. It's hard.) *hugs*

GoneCrazy said...

Bitch I shall...when I have more time though :)