Sunday, December 19, 2010

Missing a Blog..

I was sad to see my favorite blog to read is not up right now. I hope its not for long though because I really enjoyed it. Don't let her bully you. She may be playing dirty but don't let her get away with that. Call her out on what she has done. There is no excuse for what she did.

***Edit****
I am still mad/upset about something that happened over a blog and personal thoughts and feelings. I am sad for the family going through it (because its no longer just on the blog), I am mad at the woman/man doing it, and dumb founded as to how it could be taken so far.
I don't understand how one could be so mad about not being able to be heard (rude or not) and then turn around and do the same thing to others. I was checking in on it and I gave my opinion but was ignored. I wont any more. I wont give you the satisfaction of thinking your opinion maters. I know the friend I have made through a blog is a good person. I wont listen (read) about how you twist her words/ actions. She was nothing but concerned and caring.


***Edit #2****
I wish people would just let this go and move on. It pisses me off every time I think about it (and it has nothing to do with me!). GRRRRRR. I think what pisses me off so much is that I cant do anything to help the situation.

5 comments:

Sherri said...

i noticed too! i was shocked and saddened when i noticed she was gone... i hope that it's not for good.... i love her writing and love her comments to me...

Anonymous said...

I am really Glad i discovered this blog.Added myowncrazylittleworld.blogspot.com to my bookmark!

Chele said...

I miss her too! :(

She will be back!! :)

Anonymous said...

Deja Vu

Some cannot face the truth when confronted and they run and hide. Enjoyed the blog too. Sometimes there was a double standard and Mz called her out I guess. Mz outed her by publishing name and revealing her ID. Same scenario happened with AnO with Liberally Lean back on 9-21-09 if you look at archives. AnO shut down only to return. Let's not forget blogs are for public viewing and some blogs may offend others. Be wary of your possible audience. Think "The Donald" from "Sonnet 116" found that out too this past week.

Anonymous said...

Blogs are for public viewing, but the great thing about them is if you dont like them or they offend you then dont read them.

Giving a name and id was not the only thing done there.