Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family :)

My Dad is coming to town tomorrow! I am super excited to see him. He lived so far away when I was growing up I didnt see him but 3-4 times a year. As I got older it was even less. Then a few years ago he moved closer but I still only saw him every now and then. :( I now regret that as he has moved away again. Though I cant change the past I am going to try to see him as much as possible while he is here and hopefully get to go see him some as well. (Sometimes thats hard due to the kids and school and sports and the hubbys work)


***Edit***
I got to see my Dad today :) Even it it was only for a few hours it was good to see him. I hope there will be time for another visit before he goes back.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

<3 Parents so matter....your boys are lucky to have you and your sensitive heart. And your Father is blessed to have your patient devotion...:)

Family is family is family.