Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tit babies....I swear.

My husband and his friends are the biggest tit babies ever! They play golf every Sunday (well ok not every Sunday, sometimes its raining or way to windy/cold, but most). This Sunday they were playing and my hubby hates to lose. And he got his butt kicked when they were playing scramble. One of the guys was giving him shit, and lots of it. The hubby got really pissy and wanted to play singles. So they did and the other guy well lets just say while trying to out do the hubby had a really bad game. Well for the two holes they played because when he got pissy with my hubby, my hubby came home. He was done. After me telling my hubby that they were both being "whiny ass babies" because neither one of them like to lose and that's not really a reason to stop being friends he decided he should call him and they gave each other shit for the next few hours. It was all better by game time. Now I keep hearing these phone calls and text about vaganoses and changing tampons.

Unrelated not to this: We wanted the 49ers to win. We had to cheer on the man from B'port. The friend went to school with him. Since the Cowboys sucked it up it seemed like the team to go for. Too bad they fail!

No comments: