Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Funny Sub stuff...(I may add to this through the week)

Today a first grader was playing with molding clay and proudly show me the flag pole he made(it was not skinny) :) The flag was just the pole bent (curved over). As he transformed the flag pole into other things he gave it an eye (his words not mine). Gosh I wanted to laugh but I didn't only encouraged to see what other creative things he could make!

The other shocking thing that happened was at lunch when I went to say hi to my first grader. I had to get on to a little boy for playing with his food. They had hot dogs. He put the wienie in front of his zipper and was shaking it. Geez those kids are too young for that.

4 comments:

aroundthecorner said...

Was it one of Jarheads kids?

chele said...

I laughed so hard (hehe) during that conversation on the phone!!!

GoneCrazy said...

Jarheads kids are to good for Wise County.

Kathleen... said...

[shaking me head] They're so obsessed, so young...pfft