Monday, March 19, 2012

Its my Birthday Week!!!

  • Spring break is over and the kids are back at school.
  • We did some spring cleaning last week.
  • While we were doing all of that a piece of wood was dropped in the hallway and one of the little ones stepped on it.
  • We had to go to the doctor to get it removed. He was so set on that fact it was going to hurt he screamed the whole time and it took 3 of us to hold him down. The doc numbed it before removing it.
  • After that bandaged it up he jumped down off the table right onto that foot. When I told him not to do that his reply was "Why it doesn't hurt!"
  • My SIL was in town and the boys had baseball practice other than that we didn't do anything. It felt kinda weird and flew by way to fast.
  • The older boys had practice on Sat. One of them didn't show up :(
  • He was at his other parents and they let him get away with not coming.
  • I am royally pissed at both of them.
  • He then had the nerve to call and ask me to take him to a birthday party he wanted to go to. Ha.
  • Next time he will be waiting until after practice to leave for the weekend.
  • I got a new phone and lost all of my contacts because I cant see the screen on the other at all any more.
  • Before you ask if or why I get a whole week for my Birthday let me just tell you!
  • I get a whole month for my birthday! All the women in my family do. We just need to get our husbands on board....some of them are but I keep having to tell my husband.
  • My mother started it years ago. She started get her birthday presents early. It started at just a day or two early but each year she kept getting them earlier and earlier. My step father being the wonderful man that he is no mater what she had already gotten believes you should always get something on your birthday too. Now she gets at least one present every week during the month of her birthday.
  • Of course we were happy to have her pass this along to all of us. Now we encourage each of our husbands to follow along. We wish each other happy birthday months, weeks and days!
  • Of course I try to pass the along to my friends as well because I think every woman should be so lucky!

2 comments: