Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pics and a Really? I had no idea moment.

This is Kolby's splinter we had to go to the doc to get out.
This one is the after. Where his foot turns white is how big the swelling was. After looking at the doctor notes he changed the nurses splinter to a puncture wound.
This is part of my front yard. I learned how to use a tiller yesterday. I managed all by myself today. I hope I didn't kill my trees! The hubby came home and leveled it out after so I could seed it. I tried for hours but I am not very good at it. It only took him about 45 mins. Our yard was terrible. Weeds and patches of hard packed dirt(the kids couldn't even dig in it). I hope this makes it better. If so we will be don't another section of it soon. Its a lot of work.
This was on the wall the week I subbed. I had forgotten about until today. I don't usually go for the inspirational quotes but I really like this one. If you never leave your comfort zone you never know what could be or happen.
Do you remember the woman arrested for falsifying information about her toddler being ran over in a hit and run. She is my neighbor. My MIL asked if I had seen her around. Before that I had no idea it was her. There were always kids and the end of the drive and in the road. I always thought they shouldn't be there but there were always adults out watching. If I could hear them out when leaving I would walk to the end of the drive so I would know where they were. It is terrible. After thinking about it for a while I haven't seen either of the women that I used to see there all the time or the children. I even remember thinking they moved because I didn't see anyone at the house for a long time. :(

3 comments:

GoneCrazy said...

Thank you Mr. Wiggles! I finally got words between my pics....


now if it would only post my spacing the way I had it..

Kathleen... said...

Sad about your neighbor....=(

GREAT about your new tilling experience! You've got one up on me. =)

Your baby's foot looks AWFUL! Ouch! Glad he's ok.

I love that quote. True, huh?

aroundthecorner said...

YW cutie pie!