Sunday, March 25, 2012

Over the Weekend!

I turned 30.
For my birthday we went out with friends to diner and a movie.
The Hunger Games was ehhh...I was really disappointed with it. My hubby hated it and one friend uttered "Twilight all over again"
It was better than what they thought but it just seemed to miss so much for me.
And they completely changed some some things. I even thank at some point I actually said "WHAT?" in shock.
I had lunch with my parents and sister and went dress shopping after.
People I haven't even told I was getting married have been talking to my mom about going to the wedding.
I am not complaining though. I love my family and would love to share this special day in my life with them. My step sister will also be attending. I amsuper excited!
The hubby art up to much for one evening and had to cancel on some friends. I felt super bad. He tried to make me call and cancel but I wouldn't do his dirty work for him.
STAR Test this next week. I am nervous for my children.
I dont think we are suposed to have baseball practice this week but we are because opening day is soon and the rain canceled the last few.

Ok I need some sleep.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I'm glad your birthday was such a great time....=) And I agree with you on the movie -- book is so much better! The movie version was only good because I'd read it. And they changed a BUNCH! The Daughter huffed and puffed a lot throughout the film.....

I'm happy for your wedding plans too. xo