Monday, June 25, 2012

Married Life

  • I am a married woman now :)
  • After being together for so long I didn't think getting married would be a big deal. It was and I am extremely happy that we finally did.
  • We were both really nervous. I found that kind of odd after all these years of living together.
  • My father told him it wasn't too late to run when I went to the restroom. I might have to slap him for that next time I see him.
  • Both set of my parents came and I was sweating it a bit but it worked out just fine. My mother and step mother both even commented on each other (how nice and how they had some things in common) the day after we returned.
  • Our wedding was also online. I shared the link with our families. I was surprised how many people watched it.
  • This was the second time I have been to Las Vegas. I enjoyed this time more than the first. We kind of went our own pace and did only what we wanted to.
  • We went to the shark reef and the Peep Show. The reef was awesome the Peep Show was only ok.
  • I am also proud to say I have worn my ring since Jim put in on my hand. That's a big thing for me since I never wear jewelry, not even the engagement ring he gave me 9 years ago.
  • I endured my first select baseball tournament this weekend. It was ok. They won 2 lost 2.
  • It seemed that the boys just didn't play the second game each day very well. They got hot and tired and gave up. I am happy to say that my 3 children played pretty well.
  • It was in Oklahoma so we stayed the night. Each night the adults hung out and had a few beers. It was a good way to get to know the new parents.
  • The new team members fit well into the team. It seemed they all ran around everywhere together. All in all a good time.

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

So exciting....congratulations!!! xo

GoneCrazy said...

Thanks so much :)
I cant wait to have lunch when you get back.