Monday, July 2, 2012

Life and Stuff

  • Since I am up (and I really mean still up because I haven't been able to get to bed yet) at almost 4 o'clock in the morning I decided a blog up date would be nice.
  • My kids have started playing tournament ball and baseball has become a love hate thing for me. I love watching my kids play but I hate the practices, heat, and dirty uniforms. This basically means the hate is winning out right now.
  • I am up so late right now because you guess it they have a game in the morning and as we told them all it was bed time and we were going to bed to so they couldn't stay up and watch tv my lovely son said can you wash my uniform....sigh.
  • I only did laundry all week but hey sure I will stay up and wash your uniform that didn't get put in the dirty cloths all weekend. Oh make that 2 loads of laundry because my white pants are so dirty they look tan with brown spots.
  • My husband and his friend have decided to put on a baseball tournament too. Since they couldn't find enough for the team to play in. Yep I get to deal with most of that too.
  • I have set up the website for it. Created all the forms for it and fliers. I will also be responsible for the making sure everyone pays/ gets paid and buying stuff for the concession stand and getting team rosters. So the only thing they are doing is making the brackets. Does that mean I am putting the damn thing on? Cause it sure feels like it and I don't even want to go to any more youth baseball games.
  • I had to add the word youth in there because we have season tickets to the Rangers and I have one been to one with my husband and 2 with friends. Not because I don't want to go but because I haven't had the time.
  • Enough about baseball.
  • I want to see so many movies its unreal. That's not really normal for me.
  • I am trying to talk someone into seeing Magic Mike with me. Any takers? I am thinking about making my hubby go see it. After all if I can watch the Peep Show with him he should be able to watch that with me right?
  • Why oh why does my spell check not work? I don't really want to proof read stuff :(

This is continued because I didn't want to proof read so it didn't get published :)
  • Boys and baseball. They didn't play very well this weekend. Evidently one of my boys got an attitude so he didn't get to even play one game. It would have been nice to know ahead of time. At least I would have expected the unhappy kid.
  • There are a few things that bother me about the baseball team/ coaches. This isn't so great because they are all friends of ours and one is my husband.
  • I was told I need to quit giving one of them attitude and my hubby is tired of it all the way around.
  • I cant help it if I feel like they are doing something stupid. Mainly asking my children to carry the equipment bag. Ok a little ways is fine but at these tournaments we have to park forever away and they asked the smallest kid on the team to care the dang bag. Sitting on the ground the bag is taller than his shoulders and it probably weighs more than him. It is ridiculous and my children are always the last ones there because their dad is a coach and we are waiting on him so they are always the ones to carry it. It pisses me off.
  • My thoughts are I was done with baseball this year a long time ago. I don't have to go :)
  • But interest of keeping our friends I am apologizing and handing over any and all baseball related stuff. I am going to watch my kids play and promptly leave. That way when I make my snide comments I am the only one that can hear them and I don't have to see all the shit that pisses me off.
  • That includes all the stuff about the tournament they are putting on. I got everything together and am handing it over. To bad I found a whole bunch of neat stuff for it today. I will show them where it all is but I am not doing it :)
  • Just typing that put a smile on my face.
  • We are going to Great Wolf again :) I am supper excited about it because it will be just our family. No extended family or friends. Not that I don't love you all, just that it will be nice to spend some time with just us.
  • I missed the fireworks this weekend. :(
  • And the Rangers games....

No comments: