Saturday, July 21, 2012

Well...

  • I was hoping for an uneventful week but that just didn't happen.
  • 2 of my boys went with their mother to coast for a few days. I was glad to have them back at the end of the week. It just doesn't feel right without them.
  • The hubby was kinda crazy about the whole thing. He said they could go and then the night they were supposed to leave he was upset. He even tried to talk them into not wanting to go.
  • I wasn't so happy about that. He and I have different opinions about telling no when it comes to their other parents. I don't feel we should if they want to because when they get older I don't want them to be able to say its our fault they never had the relationship they wanted with the other halves.
  • He also had a hard week at work.  Well sorta. One of his bosses told him no and well he just wasn't happy about it. So his response was that he was going to quit Monday if they hadn't fixed the problem.  Geez he gets like that sometimes but..
  • Thursday he called for a ride home because when he told his boss he was done and thank you for the opportunities the company had provided him with, he accepted the phone and keys and offered him a ride.
  • Thank goodness he is important enough the other bosses said that wasn't acceptable and called him and asked him to come back to work and they would take care of whatever it was he wanted.
  • I know I just made my hubby sound like he threw a fit to get want he wanted. However of all the times he has threatened to do this in the past it has never gotten this far and I could understand his reasoning.  They were not selfish or childish. He was standing up for the employees that he is in charge of.  If there is a better subject to have a fight with the boss about I don't know what it could be.
  • It still gave me a slight heart attack when he come home Thursday content to play golf for a few days and then look for a job on Monday. 
  • I no longer sleep at night. And only an hour or two in the mornings.  I don't know why. I just cant seem to get my head to stop.
  • Has anyone read 50 shades of gray?  A few people have recommended it to me and I love romance novels but I am not sure I can handle what everyone has been describing or once I started it if I would put it down.  I have heard that the adult store sells have gone up between 15-20% for the toys in the book.
  • I love how sweet and thoughtful my husband is and how he remembers he has more than just 2 kids. ...


This week also marked the 7th year of my Aunt passing.  She was more like a second mother to me.  I miss her and think of her often.  She would help anyone with anything.  Her home was always open. She was quick to tell you when you were messing up and even gave advice how to fix. She was one of the strongest and best women I have ever met in my life. The world was truly a better place with her in it.  I want to say a f bomb and hear her say Jean Marie one more time or to be sent to the gas station with a week old cup so I am only charged for a refill instead of the full price for a new one and to get a sharp look when I bring back a new cup anyway. I would love to take you to the store for a can of green beans and spend an hour shopping.  I love you Aunt Candy.

No comments: