Thursday, January 24, 2013

Stuff...

  • Had a good lunch date with my Chelebell today!  Man we always have a good time and we say some pretty funny stuff.

Man why is it so hard to suck it out?
Let me see your boob. (yep I got to see it right there at the table)
Its too big and too hard.
 
  • There were more but for the life of me I cant think of them right now. Oh well
  • My kids had a basketball game tonight. They lost. It wasn't a surprise.  But the good news was they looked like a basketball team.
  • One of the boys wants to quit. Its because of the other one. I was talking to our friend about it and he stopped and talked to the one causing problems ( I love having such good friends, not only do we have a good time but they truly care about our kids).  Of course he said that nothing was going on.  Ha. Its time for me to talk to the coach about my own son :| how is that going to work out?
  • That being said is it wrong for me to want my own kid to get knocked down a peg or two at school?  He is getting arrogant, cocky, and almost what I would call down right mean to others.
  • I have already had a talk with him about it and the next step will be punishment and friend interventions.  I am not having it and he wont be allowed around those encouraging it.
  •  I have been subbing more lately. I like it.  It gets me up and running and out of the house.
  • Baseball season is about to start! I am so excited.  The boys are going to start practicing in 2 weeks.  And the Rangers start in April. EKKK! 
  • Oh and there have been some stuff going on in the youth baseball league.
  • Decatur pulled out of the group so they could play pony league.  (really I think its because they didn't get to be over the county and they wanted to change the drafting rules so they could what would amount to stacking a team)
  •   The rest of the county have been talking about going that way too.  Not splitting up just joining pony league.
  • I cant wait to see what happens.
  • The boys team did some tournaments last year. They were fun. Alot of work and expensive but fun.
  • This weekend I am going to make a big change to my hair.
  • Its past half way down my back and it is getting chopped off to chin length. And I am either going blonde or red. I haven't decided yet.
  • News stuff:
  • Who would leave there baby at home alone so both parents can take another child to the doctor?  Just dumb.
  • And who is stupid enough to make threats on facebook for the world to see?
  • Really? You need to burn down a house because you are pissed at your grandmother?
  • That's it for now. I have to get to bed.

     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.