Friday, February 8, 2013

Life and stuff...

  • Its tax time.  I love this time of year. We get a refund.  Which is nice.
  • I find it odd how most families that live paycheck to paycheck like paying more in and getting some back rather than the wealthy keeping every dime they can and then paying in.
  • I guess that is because paycheck to paycheck you really cant afford to have a large expense at one time.
  • I love my magic tax lady! She also happens to be my best friend and cousin :)  Just makes me more so blessed.
  • I have been subbing like crazy lately.  Teachers are out sick because the kids are passing around the flu.  They also are doing workshops and helping with Starr practice testing.  Its crazy though because there are not enough subs for them all and other employees are having to take the classes.
  • Oh well. I am looking forward for the next 2 paychecks.  Combined they will be almost more than I made all year last year...I know that's not much but hey it might give me a girls day or two. :)
  • I am getting sick. I don't know if it is the flu or not yet. Just alot of chest congestion and coughing. Along with hot and cold flashes.  Its driving me nuts.
  • Basketball is almost done!  Just one more game. The Championship!  My 3rd grader is so excited.  The other are just eh so what no big deal.
  • The only problem with basketball ending is baseball is starting.
  • Don't get me wrong I love baseball. I am more than ready to see the Rangers.  What I don't like are the practices (for 3 teams) and late school nights.
  • My kids and their grades are going to get them into trouble. I always think my husband over reacts about their grades but one of them is about to get it.  And he will deserve every little thing he gets.
  • I told him so yesterday only to get another notice this morning about more 0's he has.  Yes I said more and added a s to that.  When I told him I got another notice he said oh I know she told me yesterday!
  • I thought my head was going to explode.
  • Don't get me wrong he is not the only one but his are the worst right now.
  • One of my sons teachers is out for an unspecified amount of time.  She was in an accident.  She is ok (if ok is alive, I assume she has some major injury since she will be out for a while).  I had to call and ask about it today because of course my son has some papers he needs to redo/do that should have already been done.
  • They have brought in a certified teacher to take over her class until she returns.Well wishes to her.
  • Oh I cant find one thing in the news or on the net about the accident.  It is driving me crazy.
  • Ok the meds are kicking in I am going to take a nap....

No comments: