Saturday, February 9, 2013

Life and stuff...

  • I guess I am only allowed one day to be sick. Then I better be over it enough to function because apparently no one else can function with out. The other option is plan ahead for being sick...sigh.
  • My son had his last basketball game today. They lost. The only time this year.  Poor little guys, some of them were really upset.
  • Not my little one though because they are still the best.  "First is the worst. Second is the best.  Third is the one with the hairy chest!"
  • Got to love that kid!
  • After the game the hubby took the big boys to spend some money.  New batting helmets, bags, gloves, shorts, golf clubs.. You know all that stuff they have to have.  The good news is they bought most of it themselves.
  • I still have this hacking cough.  It is killing me. My chest, sides, and back hurt from it. Not to mention my throat. If its not better soon I am going to have to go to the doctor. Yuck, I hate going to the doctor.
  • I have some advice for someone but have been told its non of my damn business and need to stay out of it. So I will leave it here for everyone else.

Your actions today may leave lasting marks on your life as well as others. Do not do something today that you cant take back tomorrow unless you are sure you are ready for the consequences.

No comments: